CTO for a new finleap venture (f/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
Join finleap as a CTO in one of our new ventures and lead the definition our tech strategy and vision, the hiring our high performing & diverse team and the building of our disruptive product and tech focused company culture. Collaborate with other inspirational leaders, smart entrepreneurs and highly skilled teams to build a company from scratch. Let's shape the future of finance.
What will keep you challenged:
- Setting up initial IT architecture and supporting engineers in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and tech stack
- Hiring, developing and retaining your tech team with the support of our People Operations team
- Developing a high performance and enjoyable tech focused company culture
- Coordinating ongoing development with the tech team based on clear KPIs & OKRs
- Guiding the non-technical teams around the venture on tech related challenges
What will make you succeed?
- Considerable experience in leading development teams
- Proven experience designing architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- An excellent network that enables us to recruit top tech talent for your team
- An ability to bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- Curiosity towards the latest tech trends and an ability to differentiate between what's helpful and what's a fad
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Great communication comes naturally to you, both with your team and with the senior management team
- Working on brand new topics, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being born
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 55+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be working directly with our Build team!
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started