CTO in Residence (f/m/div)
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
As a CTO in Residence you initially work for the company builder and help build one of our ventures with the goal of becoming one of its senior managers.
What will keep you challenged:
- Setting up initial IT architecture and supporting engineers in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and technology
- Hiring, developing, training, leading and growing technical teams across our new Fintech Ventures
- Active involvement in developing our tech-focused company culture
- Conceptualising new features and improving stability of our products and platforms
- Coordinating ongoing development with the IT-teams based on clear KPIs and managing goals & expectations
- Given excellent performance, you will have the opportunity to join the venture in senior leadership role
What will make you succeed?
- Considerable experience in leading development teams
- Proven experience designing architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- An excellent network that enables us to recruit top tech talent for your team
- An ability to bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- You aspire to continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech technology innovations/trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Great communication comes naturally to you, both with your team and with the senior management team
- Working on brand new topics, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being born
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be working directly with our Build team!
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started