Financial Accountant (f/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
finleap is Europe's leading Fintech ecosystem with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers Fintech SaaS solutions for various companies and builds independent Fintech companies. finleap was founded in 2014 by the IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand and has already developed 17 companies with it’s infrastructure and added others to it’s ecosystem through acquisitions. These include companies such as solarisBank, ELEMENT and PAIR Finance. In addition to access to seed capital, finleap offers a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as clients and top talents. The finleap group employs over 1,000 people from 65+ nations.
To accompany and facilitate our exponential growth, our Finance Department is expanding. We are looking for a Financial Accountant (f/m/div). Working, together with, our Director Finance you will take on an array of tasks in an accounting function, gaining exposure to the inner workings of each of our ventures. This is a great opportunity to work with a newly formed team within one of Europe’s most happening Fintech ecosystems, in the heart of Berlin.
Are you naturally organised, accurate and numbers driven? Do you want to help our disruptive ventures set the standard for digital solutions? Then join our finance team as a Financial Accountant (f/m/div) and help change the financial world!
What will keep you challenged?
- You will be a key player in our newly formed Accounting Team, with the opportunity to assist in the design and implementation of processes
- You will be a project owner when it comes to establishing state-of-start and most importantly digital Accounting processes
- You will participate in preparing the monthly and quarterly closings for finleap and it’s ventures
- You will work in close collaboration with our compliance team to ensure finleap guidelines and procedures are adhered to at all times
What will make you succeed?
- A minimum of two years Accounting experience or you have completed a related vocational training
- You distinguish yourself through an independent, careful and structured way of working
- A great affinity for numbers, along German (minimum B2) and intermediate English language skills round off your profile
- Experience working with DATEV a plus, but trainings can be provided
- Become part of an experienced, highly motivated team that works hard but also knows how to have fun
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will work with several diverse organisations and international teams from over 65 nations
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and constantly developing working environment with an open feedback culture is waiting for you
- Free coffee, energy drinks, cereal and fresh fruit to keep you going throughout the day and yoga and fitness classes to keep you active
- We can also arrange in-house English and German classes
- You will join a key player of the European start-up scene - and we are just getting started!