German Content Manager for a new finleap venture (f/m/div)
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
We are now building a new platform for SMEs in Germany that will help them to improve their day-to-day business as well as long term strategic planning. By connecting the relevant tools for every SME and giving meaningful insights from the aggregated data, we want to help our customers to succeed in the tough market they are operating in. We guide them, analyse their pain points and help them to find just the right tools and the knowledge they need.
What will keep you challenged?
- As an all-rounder with a hands-on approach, you will work with the content team to create engaging, marketing/tech related content for the German market
- You will contribute to our marketing strategy and help to develop our brand and positioning
- Across all channels, you will work on conception and implementation of striking campaigns, bringing our brand to the next level
- Conducting constant analysis of key words, running SEO experiments, tweak existing content to grow traffic and leads
What will make you succeed?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the conception and implementation of content marketing campaigns
- Furthermore, you have already set up marketing strategies and know your way around common marketing tools very well
- You have a high level of technical and analytical understanding, combined with creativity and strong research capabilities
- You speak German (C1), business English being a plus
Why this new venture?
- The opportunity to be part of an early-stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly supportive finleap team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!