Global Talent Scout (f/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
We’re finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
Would you like to work directly with dynamic teams, co-founders and hiring managers designing the best recruiting experience possible? Are you an engaging and proactive relationship builder with a global mindset ready to network with our talent community?
Do not hesitate - join our diverse and driven Recruiting Team with over 10+ nationalities as a Global Talent Scout (f/m/div) and see how your energy and ideas will help us build FinLeap, our ever-growing group of portfolio companies and the future of finance!
What will keep you challenged?
- Take ownership of the entire business recruiting process - from initial approach to interviewing, to complex offer negotiations and have a real impact on the growth of our offices in Berlin, Milan, Madrid, and Paris.
- Actively work on a variety of roles at all levels. Hire the best global talent from working students up to the head of positions - now you can decide who will help us build the Finleap Universe.
- Drive the sourcing of the core team of our early-stage ventures, working directly with co-founders and hiring managers.
- Keep track of and optimize relevant recruiting channels, always staying on top of current industry trends and innovative ways to find the right match.
- Focus on creating a best-in-class experience for all candidates, ensuring your hiring managers are aligned to enable a seamless process.
- Advise your hiring managers in their decision-making process from the moment they request the role through defining the profile and job description through the decision meeting and offer negotiation.
- Gather, track and share market intelligence from our competitors - you are the boots on the ground for finleap.
What will make you succeed?
- Demonstrated experience of at least 1 year in business recruiting, ideally from an agency or in-house environment.
- Fluency in English.
- A passion for all things recruiting! You focus on providing a best- class candidate experience ever seen and for you, hard-to-fill roles are nothing more but an exciting challenge.
- Excellent stakeholder management - you are skilled at building trust with candidates, building relationships with hiring managers and piecing the two together.
- Determination, creativity, and pragmatism - you use out-of-the-box methods to source candidates and go the extra mile to find the best match.
- Ability to cut through complexity and deliver results under ever-changing circumstances.
- Recruiting the first key hires for our ventures, you'll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organizations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.