Head of Growth (f/m/div) for Joonko
We are Joonko.
Through our smart technology and expert knowledge we connect the old and the new world, making our products attractive for the B2B and B2C market and focus on a disruption and digitalization of banking and insurances.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, we have set ourselves the goal of removing the obstacles our customers face. Our claim and declared goal is to recommend the best product for our clients, which is exactly tailored to their individual needs.
We build on a passionate and unique company culture, driven by our CEO Carolin Gabor. What we do is based on Impact, Responsibility and Collaboration.
We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work.
If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you.
Simple, fair and understandable.
What will keep you challenged?
- You are responsible for the conception and strategic planning of the new customer acquisition marketing mix and you will develop our growth strategy in line with business goals, both across digital marketing channels (SEA, SEO, Display, Social, Affiliate, Influencer, YouTube) and traditional channels (TV, OOH …)
- You report directly to the CMO
- You’ll be in charge of managing a team of channel experts and controlling the marketing campaigns across all paid acquisition channels
- You’re highly analytical, number-driven and will manage a significant marketing budget to drive sales efficiently with demonstrated ROI and continuously optimizing CLV
- You will lead and scale the team and define its strategy to be the new star in the B2C world
- You have extensive experience in performance marketing campaigns, having run campaigns in a wide range of channels yourself in the past
- You have a growth mindset, and are eager to experiment using data-driven decision making
- You are experienced in MarTech and Tracking Tools
- You have proficiency in English and are fully fluent German
- You have a high level of technical understanding combined with creativity and a good sense for the right stories.
- You are a self-confident, willing to learn person with a lot of initiative. You are characterized by honesty, resilience, efficiency and organizational talent.
What will make you succeed?
- 5+ years of experience and 1+ years in leading marketing teams
- Experience in an agency or corporation or experienced working with external agencies
- Proven experience designing architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- An excellent network that enables us to recruit top talents for your team
- An ability to bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- Curiosity towards the latest tech trends and an ability to differentiate between what's helpful and what's a fad
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Great communication comes naturally to you, both with your team and with the senior management team
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.