Head of Operations (f/m/div) for a new finleap Venture
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Our new venture bundles the best online solutions per industry into one cockpit and supports entrepreneurs to continue their story of success in a digital world. To achieve this goal, we are developing a new SaaS platform for small and medium-sized businesses in Germany.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
In your role as Head of Operations, you will take the overall responsibility for the performance of our telesales activities, new customer onboarding, customer care, company operations and finance.
What will keep you challenged?
- As Head of Operations (f/m/div) you are responsible for the conception and implementation of an outstanding operations performance by managing the different domains in your team
- For this purpose, you will develop an operations strategy, establish processes and manage our external service providers
- You will grow and develop a high-performance operations team and lead it to the next level
- You coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- You formulate business strategies with your peers in the leadership team
- You oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation to optimise costs and benefits
- You will report on operational performance and suggest improvements
What will make you succeed?
- At least four years of well-founded professional experience in SaaS/cloud solutions (SME is a plus)
- Furthermore, you have already set up operations strategies and have deep know-how on operation processes and tools
- You have a high level of technical and analytical understanding, also with regards to stakeholder beyond the operations team
- You have a hands-on approach and act as a role model into your team how to reach your quality expectations
- Making decisions and convincing colleagues is easy for you because you always use all relevant data for it
- Extensive experience in tracking and reporting
- You are fluent in English and German
Why this new venture?
- The opportunity to be part of an early-stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more