Lead Talent Sourcer (f/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
We’re finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several start-ups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
As finleap puts talent first, it is one of our highest priorities to get not only the best but the right people on board. Therefore, our recruitment team wants to grow even further and welcome a Lead Talent Sourcer (f/m/div), who is responsible for creating, maintaining a continual and active flow of candidates for our eco-system.
You will be building diverse candidate pipelines by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, database mining, cold calling, networking, referrals and other innovative and creative sourcing techniques. You will act as a mentor of a team of 3 onsite Sourcers, delivering sourcing strategies for our niche roles. Are you up to reshape finance together with us?
What will keep you challenged?
- Be the key driver of our Recruitment team by creating target lists with Recruiters and Hiring Managers, developing tactical sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill requisitions up to executive level.
- Source, engage, assess and present passive candidates to our Recruiters through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches.
- Identify, coordinate and participate in local meetups, conferences, job fairs to promote our exceptional brands
- Create stellar candidate experience by representing finleap’ s brands and culture.
- Contribute to various employer branding and diversity initiatives, process improvements, and reporting
- Lead and coach the team by strengthening the Sourcing capability across finleap by searching, implementing and leveraging the latest trends and technologies .
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on sourcing campaigns, referral generation and events.
What will make you succeed?
- Proven experience in talent research/sourcing gained in agency or corporate environment with the ability of establishing productive partnerships.
- Some end-to-end Recruitment experience but Sourcing needs ideally to be there as a passion in the medium/ long- term
- You are fluent in Boolean and English.
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing, with affinity toward social networking channels.
- Ability in working independently to meet tight deadlines in a fast- paced, ambiguous environment.
- Substantial market knowledge of the European and global market; solid industry knowledge to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities.
- Large network in communities and sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates.
- Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Being part of the team who recruits the first key hires for our ventures, you'll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!