Platform Manager (f/m/div)
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities. We’re now looking for a Platform Manager (f/m/div) to join us.
As a Platform Manager (f/m/div) your main responsibility is to build, grow, improve and monitor our platforms as well as enable the implementation of best practices while ensuring the communication flow across stakeholders. You are aware of where our platforms finreach solutions and infinitec solutions stand and serve as the point person for any platform related topic.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leveraging business insights and KPIs to benchmark performance and define actions to drive the right role-specific behaviors needed to grow the platform business
- Supporting in defining, developing and tracking key targets and KPIs in collaboration with platform management team
- Ensuring an ongoing monitoring and reporting of platform companies to finleap MDs
- Being constantly aware of performance, successes and problems of the platforms and always be ready to discuss with internal departments and share insights with management
- Representing the platform capabilities and capacities during discussions within finleap and its partners regarding sales, strategy, processes, hiring, etc.
- Promoting an open and constructive dialogue across our platforms and provide a forum to share best practices and learnings
What will make you succeed?
- Significant experience in the financial services industry or in a consulting firm; previous experience in a start-up is a big plus
- Ideally finance-related studies or/and knowledge of technical processes; a MBA is a plus
- A strong passion for FinTech, InsurTech and digitalizing the financial services industry
- Fluency in English on a business level, German is a big plus
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as outstanding multi-tasking skills and a keen interest to engage with different parts of the finleap ecosystem
- Working on strategic topics across our group, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being evolved
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 55+ nationalities
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started