(Senior) Content Manager/Copywriter (f/m/div) for a new finleap venture - Joonko
We are Joonko
Through our smart technology and expert knowledge we connect the old and the new world, making our products attractive for the B2B and B2C market and focus on a disruption and digitalization of banking and insurances.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, we have set ourselves the goal of removing the obstacles our customers face. Our claim and declared goal is to recommend the best product for our clients, which is exactly tailored to their individual needs.
If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you.
Simple, fair and understandable.
What will keep you challenged?
- As a (Senior) Content Manager you are responsible for creating content plans and controlling the external agencies which support us in the creation of the content. You will be in charge of ordering and checking the purchased content.
- In addition, you will find the right tone for our content and pay attention to the consistency of tonality. You always strive for a comprehensible and target-group oriented approach.
- When creating content for our landing pages as well as blog posts and newsletter articles, you exercise your creativity to the fullest.
- As a (Senior) Copywriter you are responsible for the content design of landing pages (e.g. Call-to-Actions and Call-Outs) and set the framework for a successful cooperation with agencies.
- In cooperation with the Brand Management and Performance Marketing Team, you will pursue the goal of providing the user with the necessary information to make it easy for them to select the right products for their needs.
What will help you succeed?
- You have several years of proven experience in content creation and have already worked with agencies.
- Stakeholder management is not a buzzword for you - you know how to communicate with different parties and work together for success.
- You enjoy setting up new structures and processes - with us you can design everything from scratch.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills, you are a valuable team member to the whole team.
Why finleaps new venture?
- We build on a passionate and unique company culture, driven by our CEO Carolin Gabor. What we do is based on Impact, Responsibility and Collaboration.
- We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work.
- Work with an incredibly passionate and talented team in our office at the H32 StartUp Hub, including free drinks and snacks, a lot of team events and many other benefits for our employees (e.g. discounts for local transport tickets, fitness programs and more).
- Benefit from our extensive network of companies and experts as part of our finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.