(Senior) Investment/Portfolio Manager (f/m/div)
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 13 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
After a successful financial funding round in 2018, we want to start off the new year by strengthening our portfolio team to master our continuous growth. If optimization is your middle name and you’re the ultimate analytical mastermind who doesn’t stop until we’re at the top of every hit list—we’re pleased to meet you and welcome you on board.
What will keep you challenged?
- Foster and develop the operative portfolio management - including financials, KPIs and portfolio analysis to help provide a transparent overview of our portfolio companies.
- Own the guidance and support of the ventures fundraising, M&A processes and business development-initiatives which help our ventures in their growth.
- Build collaborative relationships in order to provide an entrepreneurial sparing with our portfolio companies’ senior management.
- Act as the single source of truth and stay up-to-date with our venture’s numbers, changes and challenges.
- Conduct competitor analysis to develop exit-strategies and identify possible acquisition targets to provide an excellent decision basis for internal stakeholders.
What will make you succeed?
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of portfolio management in venture capital, private equity, M&A or consulting.
- A combination of very strong communication skills paired with an entrepreneurial and analytical thinking is key to success.
- You have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have a passion for excellence.
- It’s easy for you to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Being part of the Portfolio Management team, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting Fintech and Insurtech start-up’s evolving.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organizations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly supportive finleap team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!