Senior Java Back-End Engineer (f/m/div) for Italian Venture
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our co-founders, we launch 4-5 startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing continuously. We’ve opened our office in Milan in September 2017 and we’ve already lunch our 1st Italian venture called Beesy.
We are looking for a Senior Java Back-End Engineer to join our Beesy team and help us to make the company succeed in the Italian Market.
What will keep you challenged?
- You are responsible for the design and development of backend services
- You are a part of a collaborative international team of highly skilled technical experts, who inspire each other in their daily work
- You find the best ways to develop and ship new ideas
- You understand patterns of microservices architecture and have already applied them successfully
- You take ownership of important components and continuously work to improve them
- You evaluate different approaches and methodologies in development
What will make you succeed?
- You have 3+ years of experience in backend Java development
- Knowledge of microservices framwork: i.e. Spring, Boot, Spark
- You have experience in building APIs
- You have experience with transactional databases especially PostgreSQL
- You are familiar with test frameworks and you are used to test while coding
- You always ensure security in your implementations
- You embody the culture of excellent troubleshooting, communication and documentation
- You have good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
Why FinLeap Venture?
- We encourage you to develop your design repertoire by participating in meetups or conferences, our working hours are flexible and there’s plenty of perks like choosing your laptop, free coffee, drinks and snack
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office