Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/div) for a new finleap Venture
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
We are now building a new platform for SMEs in Germany that will help them to improve their day-to-day business as well as longterm strategic planning. By connecting the relevant tools for every SME and giving meaningful insights from the aggregated data, we want to help our customers to succeed in the tough market they are operating in. We guide them, analyze their pain points and help them to find just the right tools and the knowledge they need.
What will keep you challenged?
- As an all-rounder with a hands-on approach you are responsible for marketing our new venture
- You will develop a marketing strategy, establish channels and continue to develop our brand and positioning
- Across all marketing channels, you own conception, implementation and monitoring of target group-specific online and offline campaigns
- As we grow, you will build up a marketing team and lead it to the next level
What will make you succeed?
- You have at least four years of experience in the conception and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Furthermore, you have already set up marketing strategies and know your way around common marketing tools very well
- You have a high level of technical and analytical understanding, combined with creativity and a good sense of the right stories
- On the one hand you work very independently, but at the same time you like to implement projects with the team or external stakeholders
- Making decisions is easy for you, because you always use all relevant data for it
- You are business fluent in English, German is a big plus
Why this new venture?
- The opportunity to be part of a early stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more