Senior Product Manager (f/m/div)
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
In this role, you will be part of the FinLeap Product & Design Team. This team focuses on FinLeap’s new ideas and is usually involved during the first 6-9 months of a new venture. You will take the product lead to validate the business concept, build the first product iterations and establish best practices in building digital products. Towards the end of a project, your goal will be to have established a strong and sustainable product culture and team for the venture.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- You will work project-based on new FinLeap ventures, including:
- Validating the problem-solution fit of new venture ideas
- Defining the product vision and strategy
- Prioritizing and managing the product roadmap
- Creating concepts and feature specifications hands on
- Executing the product roadmap together with design and development team
- Managing stakeholders and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Measuring product performance and optimizing for defined KPIs
- As a member of the Product & Design Team, you will continuously build, improve and advocate for our company-building best practices
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role
- Excellent communicator in English and in German
- You will focus on ventures that require a profound technical understanding (e.g. building a core platform for insurances or integrating with services on a technical level)
What Will Help You Succeed?
- A track record for building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Willingness to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset as well as a result-oriented working style
- German language skills C1 or above required
What’s in it For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s using cutting-edge technology to makes waves in the finance and insurance industries
- A direct influence on our products and choice of technologies – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office