(Senior) Recruiting Manager (f/m/div) - Business
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
We’re finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
You are an engaging and proactive relationship builder, as hungry to network with our teams as you are with the talent community. You’re the first to find the purple squirrels, unicorns and diamonds in the rough, honing your headhunting skills as you go. Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building FinLeap and our ever-growing group of portfolio companies? Join us as a (Senior) Recruiting Manager (f/m/div) - Business and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Drive the sourcing of the core team of our early stage ventures, working directly with co-founders and hiring managers.
- Take ownership of the entire recruiting process - from initial approach, to interviewing, to getting candidates “across the line” through complex offer negotiations.
- Keep track of and optimize relevant recruiting channels, always staying on top of current industry trends and innovative ways to find the right match.
- Focus on creating a best-in-class experience for all candidates, ensuring your hiring managers are aligned to enable a seamless process.
- Advising your hiring managers in their decision-making process from the moment they request the role through defining the profile and job description through the decision meeting and offer negotiation.
- Gather, track and share market intelligence from our competitors - you are the boots on the ground for finleap!
What will make you succeed?
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years in business recruiting, ideally from an agency background or in the digital industry.
- A passion for all things recruiting! You live and breathe candidate experience and hard-to-fill roles are your idea of something to sink your teeth into.
- Relationship driven-mindset; you are skilled at building relationships with candidates, building relationships with hiring managers and piecing the two together.
- Fluency in English (and German is a nice to have).
- Excellent negotiation skills and a natural feel for contract and salary negotiation.
- Determination, creativity and pragmatism - you use out-of-the-box methods to source candidates and go the extra mile to close the deal.
- Recruiting the first key hires for our ventures, you'll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.