Sr. Product Manager for a new finleap venture (m/f/div)
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion.
Why this new venture?
Our new venture bundles the best online solutions per industry into one cockpit and supports entrepreneurs to continue their story of success in a digital world. To achieve this goal, we are developing a new SaaS platform for small and medium-sized businesses in Germany.
What will keep you challenged?
- Take responsibility for the entire life-cycle of key product areas from prototyping of new features to analyzing their impact on our KPIs
- Keep our customer’s needs at the centre of all and strive to build a deep understanding of their business and industry
- Leverage buy-build-partner analysis to drive new product development and evaluate the maturity of available solutions
- Apply your technical knowledge to structure feature implementation and define clear and well-structured requirements
- Coordinate all relevant processes between engineering, design and marketing to ensure seamless progress from conception to launch
What will make you succeed?
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
- Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
- Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine – from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours with core working times
- You’ll work with the best people in their fields in a diverse and international environment
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- 4th floor light-infused office in the heart of Berlin with a rooftop terrace and chill-out areas, table tennis, table soccer and shower facilities as well as yoga classes, running groups etc…
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims and let’s achieve them together.
- A strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Relocation and visa support for internationals