Team Assistant (w/m/div)
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
finleap is Europe's leading Fintech ecosystem with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers Fintech SaaS solutions for various companies and builds independent Fintech companies. finleap was founded in 2014 by the IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand and has already developed 17 companies with its infrastructure and added others to its ecosystem through acquisitions. These include companies such as solarisBank, ELEMENT and PAIR Finance. In addition to access to seed capital, finleap offers a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as clients and top talents. The finleap Group employs over 1,000 people from 65 nations.
Our growth presents us with new challenges in all business areas on a daily basis, so our legal team is keen to grow as well. You can become part of a team that not only sets new standards in financial management, but is on its way to making finleap history and building a state-of-the-art finance department of a Berlin-based start-up.
Are you a precise and natural communicator who craves organisation? Then join us as a Team Assistant (f/m/div) and support our Finance and Legal teams to help to change the financial world!
What will keep you challenged?
- You will support three key departments: Legal, Finance and Regulatory
- In close collaboration with Head of Legal, Director Finance and Director Regulatory you will over achieve your goals
- Ensuring smooth daily operations by honing your office management and communication skills
- You will be dealing with highly sensitive data so confidentiality is an absolute must
- Acting as our helping hand with extensive monthly reports
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
What will make you succeed?
- You are a team player and take ownership of organisational responsibilities to support the internal Legal, Finance and Regulatory teams
- You speak German (C1), and business English
- You always have an overview of upcoming deadlines, with a strong project oriented mindset
- Your strong communication skills make it easy for you to understand and express complex things
- You are proactive, responsible, trustworthy, and enjoy working with teams
- Result orientation and a structured working method round off your profile
- Compiling spreadsheets on Excel excites you
- Working on strategic topics across our group, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting Fintech and Insurtech start-up’s being evolved
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 65+ nationalities
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started