Venture Architect (f/m/div)
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
Working across multiple teams, we are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can kick-start our ventures. Our Venture Architect (f/m/div) turn ideas into reality, problems into solutions and product into venture. Rolling your sleeves up and taking a keen interest in all areas of early-stage ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to leave your mark on the next generation of FinTech and InsurTech disruptors. Take your career to the next level and join our team of experts!
What will keep you challenged?
- As a Venture Architect (f/m/div), you will work alongside Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, Co-Founders and other experienced Venture Builders on one of our new ideas, developing the venture at an early stage and creating a platform for the founding team to join on.
- You will be responsible for running our Strategy Design Sprints during the early ideation phase alongside Product Managers, Engineering Leads and Designers
- Developing compelling business cases for your venture or product, giving a strong overview on opportunities, benefits, risk, costs and timescales.
- Investigating the market - economic conditions, relevant industry trends and competition to facilitate decision-making processes.
- Representing the platform capabilities and capacities during discussions within finleap and its partners regarding sales, strategy, processes, hiring, etc.
- Design of business model development, determining the best suited model and ensuring we are building a value-add venture.
- Collaborating with our in-residence and early stage product teams in research, development and design of new products, supporting the preparation of prototypes and conducting user testing.
- You will be responsible for Controlling, Monitoring and Reporting of our early stage ventures
- Supporting finleap as well as ventures in preparing external and internal presentations for pitches, monthly reporting and stakeholder management
What will make you succeed?
- Demonstrated experience in venture development, management consulting, project management or business improvement as well as applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, analytical, conceptual)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, passionate about building innovative products and successfully delivering these to market.
- Reflective character who applies previous experience and lessons learned when developing team members.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and to work with team members of all levels.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and a willingness to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as outstanding multi-tasking skills and a keen interest to engage with different parts of the finleap ecosystem
- Happy to work independently on assigned topics but you also enjoy working in an agile team.
- A passion to work in a fast-paced environment, where you can apply your knowledge and expertise, while developing yourself within our unique ecosystem.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Operational Management or similar topic.
- Fluency in English on a business level, German is beneficial
- Working on strategic topics across our group, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being evolved
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 55+ nationalities
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started